Most important, take a deep breath and enjoy your massage!
Relaxation Massage Therapy is the best known type of body work performed today, with its main goal to relax the entire body. By utilizing long, gliding strokes mirroring the direction of the blood returning to the heart, relaxation massage therapy has the ability to not only relax your muscles but to also increase the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility, while easing the tension in your body.
60 Minute Relaxation Massage $75
90 Minute Relaxation Massage $105
Deep Tissue Massage Therapy uses slower, more forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of the muscle and connective tissues. Trigger Point techniques are used to break down knots that are usually found in your shoulder muscles, as well as back muscles. It also helps in releasing lactic acids from your muscles.
Deep Tissue Massage Therapy aids to prevent muscle damage from injuries, reduces chronic pain, rehabilitates injured muscles, breaks up scar tissue, increases blood flow to the muscle tissue and it helps to improve posture and flexibility.
60 Minute Deep Tissue Massage $80
90 Minute Deep Tissue Massage $115
For your massage session:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early
- Wear comfortable clothing to your session.
- If at all possible, leave valuables and all jewelry at home.
- You may disrobe to your comfort level, you will be laying on a massage table under covers.
- Only the area on your body being worked on will be exposed in a professional manner.
- The massage therapy time is your time; Please be mindful of others by arriving early to your session and start on time.